INVOCATION 1. Pastor Jason Seger, First Baptist Church Highland City PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (R. TODD DANTZLER, CHAIRMAN)
2. Recognize Commissioner R. Todd Dantzler for serving as Chairman during FY 13-14 and FY 17-18 and his eight years of service on the Board of County Commissioners.
3. Proclaim November 15, 2018 as President Angela Garcia Falconetti Inauguration Day. Dr. Angela Garcia Falconetti will accept the proclamation representing Polk State College.
4. Proclaim November 14–20, 2018 as “Farm-City” Week. Daniel Lanier will accept the proclamation representing the Polk County Farm Bureau.
5. Ida Pollack to discuss the Polk County Sheriff's Office.
7. Approve Consent Agenda.
8. Approve Eloise CRA Consent Agenda.
10. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on October 16, 2018.
11. Accept Laurelwood Landing plat for conditional approval. (No fiscal impact)
12. Approve amendment to the Interlocal Agreement with the City of Lakeland for improvements to the RP Funding Center. ($750,000 one-time expense)
13. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with Tetra Tech, Inc., for the Southwest Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility Oxidation Ditches 1 & 2 Improvements project. ($208,911.20 not-to-exceed, one-time expense)
14. Approve the second amendment to the three-year contract (FY 17/18 – FY 19/20) with Central Florida Health Care, Inc. (CFHC) that provides primary care for non-plan members. The amendment will allow Low Income Pool (LIP) funding to be applied toward services provided at CFHC. (LIP one-time matching funding of $539,113)
15. Ratify Polk County Utility Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) work authorizations with Curry Controls, Revere Control, McKim & Creed, Carollo Engineering and Compuquip Technologies. ($6,184,878.56 one-time expense)
16. Approve Agreement 16-049, Work Authorization No. 26, with Curry Controls Company to provide SCADA installation services for the Utilities Division. ($136,665 lump sum expense)
17. Approve Agreement 16-049, Work Authorization No. 27, with Curry Controls Company to provide System Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) installation services for the Utilities Division at the Sun Ray Wastewater Treatment Facility (WWTF). ($191,041 lump sum expense)
18. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
19. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
20. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
21. Commissioner Hall Comments.
22. Chairman Dantzler Comments.
23. Appoint Melissa Songer to Housing and Neighborhood Development's Affordable Housing Advisory Committee for the remainder of the three-year term ending September 30, 2021.
24. Reappoint Laura Lee Gwinn to Housing and Neighborhood Development's Affordable Housing Advisory Committee for the three-year term, November 6, 2018 through November 5, 2021.
25. Appoint Gabe Hatch to Housing and Neighborhood Development's Citizens Advisory Committee for the three-year term, November 6, 2018 through November 6, 2021.
26. Reappoint Chris Dyer to Housing and Neighborhood Development's Citizens Advisory Committee for the three year term, January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2021.
***RECESS - The Board of County Commissioners will recess from 12:30 p.m. until 1:30 p.m. or soon thereafter.***