INVOCATION 1. Rev. Matt McCraw, Ed.D., Senior Pastor, First Baptist Church of Bartow PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (GEORGE LINDSEY, CHAIRMAN)
2. Presentation on City of Fort Myers Dunbar Lime Sludge Removal Project, Mary Yeargan, PG (Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Southwest District Director) and James W. Clark III (Clark Environmental, Inc., Mulberry, Florida).
3. Ida Pollack to discuss individual freedom rights.
5. Approve Consent Agenda.
7. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on December 18, 2018.
8. Approve the release of a surety in the amount of $209,992.59 in the form of Performance Bond No. K09558883 for Juliana Village. (No fiscal impact)
9. Approve the Peace River Cooperation Settlement Agreement between the Peace River/Manasota Regional Water Supply Authority, the Polk Regional Water Cooperative, Polk County, and the Cities of Bartow, Fort Meade, Lakeland, Wauchula, and Winter Haven.
10. Approve 2019 Legislative Policy Statement.
11. Approve agreement with James Duncan and Associates, Inc. dba Duncan Associates for comprehensive impact fee update. ($124,500 one-time expense)
12. Approve the Contract Document and Business Associate Agreement with Global Vision Technologies, Inc. for the purchase of case management database software. ($213,345 first year expense then $36,462 each additional year)
13. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with Infrastructure Engineers, LLC to provide engineering services for the replacement of Walk In Water bridge. ($199,967.16 one-time expense)
14. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
15. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
16. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
17. Commissioner Hall Comments.
18. Chairman Lindsey Comments.
19. Appoint Susan Hurlburt as a member to the Housing and Neighborhood Development Citizens Advisory Committee for the three-year term, January 8, 2019 through December 31, 2021.
***RECESS - The Board of County Commissioners will recess from 12:30 p.m. until 1:30 p.m. or soon thereafter.***