INVOCATION 1. Pastor Charles E. Williams, Bethel Gospel Tabernacle, Lakeland PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (GEORGE LINDSEY, CHAIRMAN)
2. Presentation of Employee Service Awards to Betty S. Cannons, Stephanie W. Nance, and Yolanda Y. "Yogi" Young.
3. Hal Wyngate to express concerns related to persistent illegal dumping.
4. Victoria Migala to express concerns related to road resurfacing on and around 34th Street and Avenue G NW in Winter Haven.
5. Leah Betz to discuss traffic safety at the entrance of the Providence community in Davenport.
6. Ida Pollack to discuss individual freedom rights.
8. Approve Consent Agenda.
10. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on January 8, 2019.
11. Approve the 2019 Federal Appropriation Requests.
12. Approve a CIP amendment and budget transfer from General Fund Reserves for a new double-walled fuel tank and a new fueling island to be constructed at the existing Sheriff’s property and evidence garage facility. ($300,000 one-time expense)
13. Approve Work Authorization 31 with Curry Controls Company to provide Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition design and installation services for the Northeast Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility. ($159,499 lump sum expense)
14. Approve a CIP amendment and budget transfer from the Community Development Block Grant General Capital to the Bomber Road Sidewalks and Drainage Improvements Project. ($500,000 one-time transfer)
15. Approve Allowance Authorization Release with Killebrew, Inc., for the Lift Station 35 and State Road 37 gravity sewer and force main improvements and Lift Station 99 upgrade. ($227,132.85 one-time expense)
16. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
17. Reappoint Thomas "Tommy" Addison as a member of the Northeast Polk County Roadway Advisory Committee for the three-year term, January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2021.
18. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
19. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
20. Appoint Sean Harper to the Polk County Planning Commission for the remainder of the three-year term ending August 31, 2020.
21. Commissioner Hall Comments.
22. Chairman Lindsey Comments.
23. Appoint Sandra Richards as a member to the Housing and Neighborhood Development Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) for the full term, January 22, 2019 through December 31, 2021.
***RECESS - The Board of County Commissioners will recess from 12:30 p.m. until 1:30 p.m. or soon thereafter.***