Invocation - Evangelist Duane Smith, Duane Smith Ministries, Lakeland Pledge of Allegiance - George Lindsey, Chairman
3. Approve Consent Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on January 22, 2019.
6. Accept a cash Performance Surety for Highlands Grace Phase 2 in the amount of $10,230. (No fiscal impact)
7. Approve the release of Performance Surety No. K09558925 in the amount of $223,260.21 for Wilder Oaks. (No fiscal impact)
8. Accept Wilder Oaks onsite potable water and wastewater system improvements for ownership, operation and maintenance by Polk County Utilities. (No fiscal impact)
9. Accept a one year warranty and bond surety No. K09559000 in the amount of $74,949.67 for Wilder Oaks.
10. Approve an agreement with Wright-Pierce, Inc. to provide professional services for the Northeast Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility Clarifier Addition. ($138,989.84 one-time expense)
11. Approve Agreement with The Lunz Group, Inc. for development of a fire rescue station prototype and initial use at Sleepy Hill. ($280,876 one-time expense)
12. Approve the Parks, Recreation and Preserves Master Plan. (No additional fiscal impact)
13. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
14. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
15. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
16. Appoint Allen Ayris to serve on the Sidewalk Advisory Committee for the remainder of the three-year term ending February 28, 2021.
17. Commissioner Hall Comments.
18. Chairman Lindsey Comments.