INVOCATION - Pastor Tim Williams, Calvary Baptist Church, Winter Haven PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE - George Lindsey, Chairman
Postpone Introduction of Congressman Greg Steube to later in the meeting. Postpone Presentation of Service Awards to a later date.
4. Recognize Rennie Heath and Robert Stanz for their years of service on the Planning Commission.
5. Proclaim February 2019 as Prodigy Cultural Arts Program Month. Jane Waters will accept the proclamation representing Arts Ensemble Education Foundation.
6. Robert Hunter to discuss illegal riding of all terrain vehicles in the Poinciana (Village 7) neighborhood.
7. Ida Friedenreich to make a citizen complaint.
9. Approve Consent Agenda.
11. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on February 5, 2019.
12. Accept Performance Surety Bond No. K09559012 for Breakwater Cove in the amount of $445,954.45. (No fiscal impact)
13. Accept Wilder Oaks Phase Two Re-Plat for Conditional Approval. (No fiscal impact)
14. Approve amendments to extend the Helping HANDS (Healthcare: Access, Navigation, Delivery and Support) jail transition pilot program contracts through September 30, 2019. ($132,715 not-to-exceed, one-time expense)
15. Approve Florida Defense Support Task Force Grant through Florida Enterprise, Inc. ($500,000 one-time revenue)
16. Approve Work Authorization nos. 33, 34, and 35 with Curry Controls Company to provide Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition upgrade services for two lift stations and modifications to the Country Class water production facility. ($271,846.50 one-time expense)
17. Approve agreement with Kisinger, Campo & Associates to provide professional engineering services for Inwood multi-use path design. ($204,961.97 one-time expense)
18. Adopt a Resolution for updated Waste & Recycling processing and disposal fees.
19. Approve a First Amendment to the Combined Projects Implementation Agreement with the Polk Regional Water Cooperative and other combined project participants.
20. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
21. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
22. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
23. Commissioner Hall Comments.
24. Reappoint Stephanie Catlett as a member of the Board of Adjustment for the three-year term, December 20, 2018 to December 19, 2021.
25. Chairman Lindsey Comments.
26. Appoint Pam Luce, Jerry Rodriguez, Lieutenant Colonel Dale Stark and Charles "Buck" MacLaughlin as ex-officio, non-voting members to the Planning Commission.
2. Introduction of Congressman Greg Steube, 17th District of Florida.