INVOCATION 1. Pastor Joe Lemmons, Lake Shipp Baptist Church, Winter Haven PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (GEORGE LINDSEY, CHAIRMAN)
2. Presentation of Service Awards to Zorina A. Hudson; Linda M. Keenan; Idreana L. McAfee; Travis Carr; Essie C. Hall; and Joe E. Stewart.
3. Recognize Harrison Thornhill for 35 plus years of voluntary service to the Polk County Housing Finance Authority.
4. Proclaim March 2019 as Melanin Families Matter Month. Dr. Lynn Marshall will accept the proclamation representing Healthy Start Coalition of Hardee, Highlands & Polk County.
5. Proclaim March 11-15 and March 18-22, 2019 as Polk County Agri-Fest Weeks. Nicole Walker will accept the proclamation representing the Polk County Extension Office.
6. Vincent McCrave to discuss the Land Development Code - flag poles.
8. Approve Consent Agenda.
10. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting Held on February 19, 2019.
11. Approve Lease Agreement with Auburndale Chamber of Commerce, Inc. (No fiscal impact)
12. Approve Polk County School Board's request for release of Educational System Impact Fees. (No fiscal impact)
13. Approve proposed agreements for Land Use Hearing Officers (3).
14. Approve agreement with Lure Creative Design, Inc. for RFP 18-992, Vacation Guide. ($99,792 recurring expense)
15. Approve an Interlocal Agreement with the City of Lakeland for the Chestnut Road sidewalk project. ($150,000 estimated one-time revenue)
16. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
17. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
18. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
19. Commissioner Hall Comments.
20. Chairman Lindsey Comments.
21. Appoint Melody Rider to the Workforce Development Board for the three-year term, April 1, 2019 through March 31, 2022.