INVOCATION 1. Tim Mitchell, Executive Director, Parker Street Ministries, Lakeland PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (GEORGE LINDSEY, CHAIRMAN)
2. Presentation of Service Awards to Chloa T. Kendrick-Hayes, Kimberley M. Siler, Scott E. Taylor, Christine E. Tomlinson, Marcia L. Andresen, Janet C. Bartuska and Daniel Mort.
3. Proclaim April 6, 2019 as Children’s Day. Dr. Marc Hutek will accept the proclamation representing Early Learning Coalition.
5. Discuss appointment of County Manager.
6. Approve Consent Agenda.
8. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on March 5, 2019.
9. Approve a Local Agency Program Agreement and resolution with the Florida Department of Transportation for the Crystal Lake Elementary School sidewalk and pedestrian enhancement project. ($557,675 one-time revenue)
10. Approve a Local Agency Program Agreement and resolution with the Florida Department of Transportation for the CR 655 (Rifle Range Road) lighting project. ($958,888 one-time revenue)
11. Approve a Local Agency Program Agreement and resolution with the Florida Department of Transportation for the Wabash Avenue bike path/trail project. ($2,506,000 one-time revenue)
12. Approve transfer from Waste and Recycling Contingency Reserves for Sheriff's Book-In Center for FY18/19. ($120,000 one-time transfer)
13. Approve property insurance renewal with Arthur J. Gallagher, effective April 1, 2019 through March 31, 2020. ($1,724,932 one-time expense)
14. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
15. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
16. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
17. Commissioner Hall Comments.
18. Chairman Lindsey Comments.