Call to Order Invocation - Rev. Jerry Gleason, Church Administrator, Church on the Hill, Dundee
2. Proclaim April 2019 as Parental Alienation Awareness Month. Danica Joan will accept the proclamation representing Kids Need Both.
3. Proclaim April 2019 as Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Melissa Irving will accept the proclamation representing Peace River Center Victim Services.
4. Proclaim April 2019 as Water Conservation Month. Cindy Rodriguez will accept the proclamation representing Southwest Florida Water Management District.
5. Linda Stentiford to discuss maintenance of a drainage ditch near the Dawn Heights community and BS Ranch.
7. Approve Consent Agenda.
9. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on March 19, 2019.
10. Consider adoption of written order denying LDSPD 2018-4. (No fiscal impact)
11. Approve contract with Peace River Center for Personal Development, Inc. for follow up care coordination services to low income uninsured clients discharged and referred from the Crisis Stabilization Unit and the Crisis Response Team. ($140,000 not-to-exceed annual expense)
12. Approve Architectural/Engineering Services Agreement and initial professional services fee, with Straughn Trout Architects LLC, for the new Polk County Northeast Government Center. ($108,000 one-time expense)
13. Approve Amendment No 2 to the agreement with Westin Technology Solutions, LLC for utilities software gap analysis. ($576,267 one-time expense)
14. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with Hazen and Sawyer, PC, for project management support services for a Computerized Maintenance Management System software Request for Proposal. ($195,500 not-to-exceed, one-time expense)
15. Approve construction contract with Tri-Sure Corporation for the CR 547 Reclaimed Water Main Improvements Phase 1 Project ($809,124 one-time expense)
16. Approve construction contract with Garney Companies, Inc. for the Ernie Caldwell Reclaimed Water Main Improvements Phase 1 Project ($1,726,179 one-time expense)
17. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
18. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
19. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
20. Commissioner Hall Comments.
21. Chairman Lindsey Comments.
Recess until 1:30 p.m. or soon thereafter