INVOCATION 1. Michael Petty, Director of Missions, Ridge Baptist Association, Winter Haven PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (GEORGE LINDSEY, CHAIRMAN)
2. Diane Collins, State President, Florida Surveying & Mapping Society, and Marsha Faux, Polk County Property Appraiser, to recognize Sylvia Culverhouse for 36 years of service to the citizens of Polk County.
7. Proclaim April 29 – May 5, 2019 as Polk County Juror Appreciation Week. Stacy M. Butterfield, CPA, Clerk of Courts and Comptroller will accept the proclamation.
3. Lance Schmidt of CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP will present the Comprehensive Annual Financial Audit for fiscal year ended September 30, 2018.
4. Recognize Craig Burke, Stephanie Catlett, Sue Imbody, JC Martin, Tom Pierce, Amilee Stuckey, and Keith Ward for their years of service on the Board of Adjustment.
5. Presentation of Service Awards to Richard G. Cummings, Terry L. Williams, Alan J. Edwards, and Gary D. Ray.
6. Larry Madrid, President, Madrid Engineering Group, to present on unsuitable soils - Polk County's successful geofoam application.
8. Proclaim April 2019 as Child Abuse Prevention Month. Kathie Southern will accept the proclamation representing Heartland for Children.
9. Proclaim April 22, 2019 as Earth Day. Kris Esterson will accept the proclamation representing South Florida Water Management District.
11. Approve Consent Agenda.
13. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting Held on April 2, 2019.
CENTRAL FLORIDA EXPRESSWAY AUTHORITY 14. Adopt Resolution supporting Improvement Alternative 5A Without Ramps for the Poinciana Parkway Extension.
15. Approve Donation and Credit Agreement with The School Board of Polk County and BWestridge, LLC authorizing issuance of Educational System Impact Fee Credits of $790,128.00 in exchange for conveyance of 4.9± acres of real property. ($790,128.00 impact fee revenue loss)
16. Approve distribution of funds from the driver education trust fund to the Polk County School Board and the Vanguard School for use in their driver education safety program. ($328,327.46 recurring revenue)
17. Approve construction contract with Hinterland Group, Inc. for the Southwest Regional Utility Service Area Inflow and Infiltration Phase 1A project. ($889,117 one-time expense)
18. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with CivilSurv Design Group, Inc., to provide professional engineering services for the Southwest Regional Utility Service Area Inflow and Infiltration Phase Two project. ($330,820.50 not-to-exceed, one-time expense)
19. Approve the recommended alignment for the Gibson Oaks Water Production – transmission facilities and adopt a resolution for said alignment. (No fiscal impact)
20. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
21. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
22. Appoint Linda M. Schultz to serve as a member of the Housing Finance Authority for the remainder of the term ending November 30, 2019.
23. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
24. Commissioner Hall Comments.
25. Chairman Lindsey Comments.
***RECESS - The Board of County Commissioners will recess from 12:30 p.m. until 1:30 p.m. or soon thereafter.***