Invocation - Joseph Richardson, Director, Central Florida Freethought Community, Winter Garden Pledge of Allegiance - George Lindsey, Chair
2. Proclaim May 17, 2019 as National Endangered Species Day. Tom Palmer will accept the proclamation representing Ancient Islands Group of Florida Sierra Club.
3. Arlen Miller to discuss the Poinciana Community Park.
5. Approve Consent Agenda.
ELOISE COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY 6. Approve Eloise CRA Consent Agenda.
8. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on April 16, 2019.
9. Accept a one year warranty and surety in the amount of $18,935.58 in the form of Maintenance Bond No. 1163833 for Reserve at Highland Meadows. (No fiscal Impact)
10. Approve the release of a surety in the form of Performance Bond No. 1150364 in the amount of $202,312.34 for Reserve at Highland Meadows, Phase 6. (No fiscal impact)
11. SET HEARING (LDPD-2018-28 – Baker PD De Novo Hearing) to consider an appeal to the Planning Commission’s decision to approve LDPD-2018-28. (Suggested hearing date is May 21, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.)
12. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
13. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
14. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
15. Commissioner Hall Comments.
16. Chairman Lindsey Comments.
17. Reappoint Becky Helms to the Tourist Development Council for the four-year term, May 1, 2019 through April 30, 2023.
18. Appoint Jerry Rodriguez as the School Board’s ex-officio member to the Planning Commission and Pam Luce as the alternate.