INVOCATION 1. Bishop Anthony Lawrence, Spirit of Wisdom PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (GEORGE LINDSEY, CHAIRMAN)
2. Presentation of Service Awards to: Jonathan J. Carroll, David D. Register, and Gary D. Ray.
3. Proclaim May 2019 as National Water Safety Month. Daniel Gay will accept the proclamation representing Semper Fish Aquatics.
4. Proclaim May 18-24, 2019 as National Safe Boating Week. Gilbert Thomas will accept the proclamation representing U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Flotilla 77 of Polk County.
5. Proclaim May 25, 2019 as Pughsville May Day Festival of Central Florida. Theola Perkins will accept the proclamation representing Historic Pughsville Association, Inc.
7. Approve Consent Agenda.
9. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on May 7, 2019.
10. Adopt resolution amending the FY18/19 Budget for unanticipated revenue (T. Mark Schmidt grant) and expense for Bone Valley Off-Highway Vehicle Park CIP. ($160,000 one-time grant revenue/$40,000 local match)
11. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with Kimley-Horn & Associates, Inc. for the design of a new bridge crossing CR 630 at Bone Valley ATV Park. ($152,889.27 one-time expense)
12. Approve agreement with the Florida Division of Emergency Management for the standby power improvements phase 2 project. ($418,027.50 one-time grant revenue)
13. Approve agreement with U.S. Water Services, Inc., for the Imperial Lakes water production facility Simul-Wash backwash system improvements. ($1,177,939 one-time expense)
14. Approve Work Authorization Nos. 32 and 36 with Curry Controls Company to provide Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition services for the Northwest Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility and ten potable water production facilities. ($2,065,582.64 lump sum expense)
15. Approve contract with Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. to provide professional services for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) upgrade and implementation. ($133,400 one-time expense)
16. Approve selection committee's recommendation to authorize staff to enter into contract negotiations with Gapway Groves Corporation. (No fiscal impact)
17. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
18. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
19. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
20. Appoint Angela Buchanan to serve as a member of the Housing Finance Authority for the remainder of the term ending February 29, 2020.
21. Commissioner Hall Comments.
22. Chairman Lindsey Comments.
***RECESS - The Board of County Commissioners will recess from 12:30 p.m. until 1:30 p.m. or soon thereafter.***