Call to Order - George Lindsey, Chairman Invocation - Mr. William Peed, Bahai World Faith, Lakeland Community Pledge of Allegiance - George Lindsey, Chairman
2. Proclaim June 8-15, 2019 as LGBTQ Pride Week. Kerri McCoy will accept the proclamation representing Polk Pride.
3. Rev. YuFonda Kinsler to request speakers at podium not be required to disclose their address.
4. Arthur Rodriguez to request a Comprehensive Plan Amendment to rezone properties to commercial on W. Pipkin Road and Harden Boulevard.
6. Approve Consent Agenda
8. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on May 21, 2019.
9. Proposed Fiscal Year 2019-2020 budgets for the Bridgewater, Highland Meadows II, Highland Meadows West, Poinciana West, Towne Park and VillaMar Community Development Districts.
10. Approve agreement with the Florida Division of Emergency Management for the standby power improvements phase 2 project. ($228,337.50 one-time grant revenue)
11. Approve Change Order No. 1 to the construction contract with Garney Companies, Inc., for the Ernie Caldwell reclaimed water main improvements phase 1 project. ($1,158,595 one-time expense)
12. Approve Local Agency Program (LAP) Supplemental Agreement with the Florida Department of Transportation to fund construction, construction engineering and inspection of the Ariana Street Sidewalk Project from South Wabash Avenue to Lotus Avenue. ($1,583,158 one-time revenue)
13. Approve payment to the City of Auburndale for replacement of an aerial fire apparatus. ($550,000 one-time expense)
14. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
15. Reappoint William "Bill" Block as Member 5 of the Industrial Development Authority for the remainder of the three-year term ending January 22, 2022.
16. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
17. Reappoint J. Theron Stangry as Member No. 8 of the Industrial Development Authority for the remainder of the three-year term ending January 22, 2022.
18. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
19. Commissioner Hall Comments.
20. Appoint Sean Malott as Member No. 1 of the Industrial Development Authority, for the three-year term, June 4, 2019 through June 3, 2022.
21. Reappoint James J. DeGennaro as Member No. 2 of the Industrial Development Authority, for the remainder of the three-year term ending February 19, 2022.
22. Chairman Lindsey Comments.