Call to Order - George Lindsey, Chairman Invocation - Rev. Dr. James G. Moyer, Warner University, Lake Wales Pledge of Allegiance - George Lindsey, Chairman
2. Presentation of Service Awards to: William D. "Bill" Cooper, Andrew S. "Andy" Edmund, Kevin E. Holland, George E. Riddle, and Loy E. Locke.
3. Rhoda Saunders, American Heart Association, will present Polk County with the Mission Lifeline GOLD Plus award.
6. Approve Consent Agenda.
ELOISE COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY 7. Approve Eloise CRA Consent Agenda.
HARDEN/PARKWAY COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY 8. Approve Harden/Parkway CRA Consent Agenda.
10. Approve Minutes of Regular Board meeting held on August 6, 2019.
Closed Board Meeting announcement Crooked Lake
11. Confirm appointment of Robert Weech to serve as Polk County Fire Rescue Chief (Fire Rescue Services Director).
12. Confirm appointment of Teresa “Michelle” Thurner to serve as County Probation Director.
13. Approve agreement with Hydro Solutions Consulting, LLC for the Saddle Creek/Audubon Tract restoration project. ($266,858 one-time expense)
14. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with Jones Edmunds and Associates, Inc., to provide professional engineering services for the CR 540A Booster Station project. ($147,092 not-to-exceed, one-time expense)
15. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with AECOM Technical Services, Inc. to provide engineering services for the Holly Hill Road (US 27 / Patterson Road to Ernie Caldwell Blvd.) alignment study. ($199,908 one-time expense)
16. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with AECOM Technical Services, Inc. to provide engineering services for the FDC Grove Road (US 27 / Patterson Road to Ernie Caldwell Blvd.) alignment study. ($199,908 one-time expense)
17. Approve Agreement for Sale and Purchase between Barnum City Grove LLC and Polk County for the purchase of property in conjunction with the Northeast Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility future expansion project. ($2,126,000 one-time expense)
4. C.J. Roberts, President & CEO, Tampa Bay History Center, will present Polk County History Center with the American Alliance of Museums Accreditation.
18. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
19. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
20. Reappoint Matthew Cain as a Member (Seat 7) of the Polk County Planning Commission, for the three-year term, October 1, 2019 through September 30, 2022.
21. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
22. Commissioner Hall Comments.
23. Appoint Jinx Wilson Chaney as Member (Seat 2) of the Polk County Historical Commission for the three-year term, October 1, 2019 through September 30, 2022.
24. Chairman Lindsey Comments.