Call to Order - George Lindsey, Chairman Opening Comments - Michael Craig, County Attorney
25. Public Hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance granting an Economic Development Ad Valorem Tax Exemption to an expanding business, Dispenser Packaging, Inc., and approval of a Performance Agreement with the company. (Continued from the August 6, 2019 Board meeting)
26. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate a portion of a platted public utility easement, as shown on the Plat of Phase One Lost Lake Park.
27. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate portions of platted public utility easements, as shown on Lot 25 on the Plat of Indian Trails Phase 3.
28. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate a portion of a platted public utility easement, as shown on the Plat of Breakwater Cove.
29. Public Hearing (LDCT-2019-5 Heavy Equipment for Southeast Polk SAP) (First Public Hearing - No Action) to consider the adoption of an applicant-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code, to allow Heavy Machinery Equipment Sales and Services as a conditional use in the Commercial Enclave-X (CEX) land use district within the Southeast Polk Selected Area Plan.
30. Public Hearing (LDCT-2019-6 Car Sales in ECX) (Adoption Public Hearing) to consider an applicant-initiated request for a LDC text amendment to add “Vehicle Sales, Leasing” as a “C2” conditional use in the Employment Center (ECX) land use district within the US Highway 98 Selected Area Plan (SAP)
31. Public Hearing (LDPD-2018-28 Baker PD De Novo Hearing) to consider an appeal to the Planning Commission’s decision to approve LDPD-2018-28. (Continued from the May 21, 2019 Board meeting)